Water Pump Control Valve,Water Pump Control Valve manufacturer. - Hi-Sea Group 
Water Pump Control Valve

Water Pump Control Valve

Water Pump Control Valve:

1. Product Brief Introduction:

(1). Model: DHS700XN

(2). Nominal Diameter: DN50-DN600 mm

(3). Nominal Pressure: 1.0 Mpa, 1.6 Mpa, 3.2 Mpa

(4). Working Temperature: 0-85 degree

(5). Sealing Test: 1.1 Times Nominal Pressure

(6). Shell Test: 1.5 Times Nominal Pressure

2. Product Installation:

Water Pump control valve mounted on the pump at the outlet, the water pump stops running before the first turn off the valve close to about 90%, when the water pump is stopped, close the rest 10%, which can effectively protect the water pump to prevent water hammer, water hammer sound and water pump reverse.

3. Water Pump Control Valve Working Theory Picture:

Water Pump Control Valve Working Theory

4. Water Pump Control Valve Sample Picture:

Water Pump Control Valve Sample

CONTACT WITH US NOW

Our mail: manager@hiseamarine.com

Society certificates

Hi-Sea Group-Obtained-certification