Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor
Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor:
Stainless steel bruce anchors all have all of the features of hot dipped galvanized bruce anchors but will sparkle on the bow of your boat.
Stainless steel bruce anchors are sometimes referred to as a "chrome anchor". While they both initially appear the same, our anchors are constructed from solid stainless anchors opposed to chrome anchors which would simply be plated.
- Major Charateristic:
1.Excellent holding power in nearly all bottoms including mud, sand, rock, and coral.
2.Stows easily on a bow roller.
3.One of the easiest anchors to both set and recover.
- The details:
2. Weight: 1kg-50kg
3. Delivery: 25-60 days or earlier after confirm order
4. Port of loading: Qingdao, Shanghai or according to the quantity
5. Packing details: Carton packaging, wooden case
6. Application: Yacht, sailing ship, fishing boat, etc
7. Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
8. Minimum order quantity: 5 pieces
9. Surface Treatment: Mirror Polish
- How to order?
2. Quantity, destination
3. Mushroom anchor picture
10KG Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor
1kg Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor
Contact our sales staff for prices and availability.